Warehouse Operators - Forklift/Cherry Picker (Union City, CA)
Experienced forklift operators to work in the warehouse, loading and unloading product with accuracy and efficiency.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Unload incoming tire inventory
- Pull out pallets and stack tires
- Safely operate the Cherry picker and Pallet Jack to stock and pull tires
- Accurately pick and stage orders
- Efficiently put away inventory off-loaded from containers in a safe and logical manner in accordance with directions provided by Warehouse Management System and/or Supervising staff
- Load staged tires onto the delivery truck efficiently and accurately in accordance with Warehouse Management System load sequence
- High School Diploma or G.E.D. or any equivalent combination of experience and training which provides the required knowledge and skills
- Cherry picker and RF experience a must! Minimum of 2 years.
- Able to lift 50-125 lbs.
- Tire or automotive industry experience preferred
- Medical, Dental, and Vision offerings
- Paid time off (vacation, sick, holidays)
- 401K with company match
- Employee Discount Purchase Program (EDP)
- Company-paid Life Insurance