Reporting to the Branch Operations Manager, this position will be responsible for the distribution branch’s warehousing functions; including but not limited to inventory management, maintaining inventory accuracy, consistency, logistics, analysis, auditing, and reconciling daily invoices and payments to ensure the day’s business balances with the daily deposit report & on hand variance report. Additionally, ensures the proper security measures are taken to secure the controller office and facility.
- Strategic planning and day-to-day operations of the branch, focusing on inventory accuracy and operational process consistency & control.
- Utilize data sets and provide reporting for branch management to promote constant efficiency and effectiveness within warehousing.
- Reconcile Driver and Will Call Cashier Invoices
- Invoice Returns and Adjustments - Adjust invoices to reflect the actual transactions that took place for the day and facilitate the reconciliation of each driver’s and Will Call Cashier paperwork.
- Cash & Check Deposit - Scan checks into Bank of America “Remote Deposit System” on a nightly basis & ensure accurate cash deposit via machine receipt reconciliation or security pick up.
- Integration validation - Audit data integration between the warehouse management system & enterprise system.
- Tire Return Control
- Manages Work Tasks and Schedules for Direct Reports - Manage a functional schedule for direct reports and assign tasks in accordance to business requirements as directed by the supervisor to ensure operations goals set forth by management is being met or exceeded, by proper resource planning and staff supervision.
- Security - Arm building and lock the front door upon departure if last person in the building. Manage driver’s access to driver lockers. Control traffic flow in and out of Recon office. Secure the recon door during any payment transaction. Provides Will Call Cashier access to cash box.
- Manages inventory
- Other duties as assigned.
- Familiar with enterprise software and warehouse management systems
- Ability to create reports using MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and other similar applications.
- Strong ability to analyze and problem-solve
- Ability to be flexible to changing conditions and needs
- Ability to work independently and with other people
- Strong oral and written English communication skills
- Able to maintain confidentiality
- Able to interface, work, and communicate with people of varied backgrounds and at all levels
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE
- BA/BS degree in Supply Chain Management/Operations and/or similar field or an equivalent combination of training and experience
- 3+ years of experience in the field or in a related area
- Tire industry knowledge preferred