Family owned and operated, Tire’s Warehouse, Inc. is the leading tire wholesaler in California. For almost 50 years, we’ve helped independent tire retailers expand and grow their business. Reporting directly to the VP of Marketing the Marketing Specialist is instrumental in developing marketing initiatives including corporate communications, creatives, and event planning to build brand awareness for both TWI and the brands offered. The Marketing function helps build loyalty with customers and suppliers through areas such as corporate branding, marketing programs, product positioning, and price strategies.
Essential Job Functions:
- Develop corporate brand identity and maintain integrity through all marketing communications efforts.
- Plan and produce marketing and sales tools to meet product strategies and sales objectives.
- Manage key marketing vendors as well as project budgets.
- Create and communicate corporate press releases while maintaining relationships with media.
- Oversee updates and revisions on the corporate website and LINK customer ordering site.
- Assist with all company events from vendor negotiations, logistics, and final execution.
- Manage internal apparel program as well as promotional items.
- Process and track supplier co-op programs.
- Work with inter-company functions to support with communications strategies.
- Proactive in staying in tune with competitive developments, trends and best practices.
- Other functions as may be assigned from time to time.
- 2 – 4 years of marketing experience.
- Fully literate in Graphic design and Marketing related software programs such as InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, Publisher
- BA/BS degree in Marketing, Graphic Design and/or Business Administration.
- Tire industry knowledge preferred.
- Strong creative skills.