General Summary Description
Tire’s Warehouse, LLC. is the leading tire wholesaler in the Western states. For almost 50 years, we’ve helped independent tire retailers expand and grow their business. The Inventory Analyst will streamline opportunities to maximize inventory needs.
Essential Job Functions:
- Designs, develops, and maintains analytical solutions to address procurement & inventory needs.
- Responsible for data mining through various databases and enterprise solutions.
- Create detailed analysis based on need to identify opportunities.
- Key liaison to address supply chain needs from vendors to warehouse.
- Manages product traffic issues related to receiving and scheduling.
- Produces reports to identify risks and improvements to overall supply chain process.
- Collaborates with Sales and Operation team members to resolve inventory concerns.
- Demonstrates ability to interact and cooperate with all company employees.
- Other ad-hoc projects assigned from time to time.
- 3-5 years of experience with inventory planning and/or data analysis.
- Tire industry knowledge preferred.
- Strong analytical skills and understanding of Excel and Access.
- Familiarity with enterprise software solutions.
- Bachelor’s degree required.