Inside Tire Sales / Customer Service Representative (Sylmar, CA)
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS INCLUDE
- Understand and appropriately use company pricing system and policies. Review estimates and invoices for accuracy.
- Communicate effectively with Management team; informing and updating regularly to guarantee sales and customer objectives are met.
- Manage telephone calls professionally, efficiently, and with strong communication skills. Acknowledge and appropriately greet and assist every customer in a timely manner.
- Process customer orders in a courteous, efficient, and timely manner.
- Support Territory Sales Managers (TSMs) and Territory Sales Representatives (TSRs) through service, education, and effective problem solving
- Maintain confidentiality.
- Other duties as assigned.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and/or Experience
- High School Diploma or equivalent. Vocational training in wholesale/retail sales or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Tire or Automotive industry knowledge a must
- Bilingual Spanish a plus!
- Must have inside sales experience
- High volume call experience
Skills and Abilities
- Language Skills - Ability to read and comprehend instructions, correspondence, and memos. Ability to write correspondence. Ability to effectively present information in one on-one and small group situations to customers, clients, management, and other employees.
- Mathematical Skills - Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest,commissions, proportions, and percentages. Ability to apply concepts of basic algebra and geometry
- Reasoning Ability - Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form. Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
- Computer Skills- Familiarity with enterprise software solutions and Microsoft office software (Word, Excel, and Outlook
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Repetitive motions sitting at a keyboard
- Rising and sitting repeatedly, including sitting for extended periods of time
- Frequent standing; walking; sitting and talking or hearing
- Occasional lifting and/or moving up to 10 pounds
- Ability to lift, pull, grasp, and reach to utilize office equipment (i.e. copier, file cabinet,etc.)
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include peripheral vision and depth perception.
While performing the duties of this job, the team member occasionally works near moving mechanical parts inside the warehouse environment. When occasionally required to accompany other TWI team members on warehouse walk-throughs, the smell of rubber will be noticeably strong. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate. It includes office equipment, such as, phones, computers, radio/walkie-talkies, and printer/copy machines.Apply Now!