Field Marketing Representative
Tire's Warehouse is seeking a dynamic individual for their Field Marketing Specialist role. This remote position will support the TWI sales team by educating and engaging strategically-identified prospective dealers on the benefits of the program and managing all enrollments. This individual will serve as the main point-of-contact for these dealers and a liason for all official program vendors.
RESPONSIBILITIES & ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Process enrollments of dealers into the Tire One program and serve as an advisor on the recruitment of new dealers.
- Build relationships with participating vendors and become an expert on the benefits they offer through the Tire One program.
- Schedule regular on-site appointments with prospective and participating dealers to educate and build relationships.
- Provide monthly reporting on individual dealer’s qualifying program levels, volume bonus accrual, co-op accrual and expenditures, and utilization of all other program benefits.
- Manage dealer co-op submissions and assist with reimbursement process.
- Dealer Education - Serve as an expert on the Tire One program benefits and technology, including the TWI-LINK dealer portal, dealer websites and e-commerce, unique marketing and advertising tools and support, and special programs and discounts.
- Ensure prospective and participating dealers have the knowledge they need to understand and buy-in to how the Tire One program will help make their business stronger.
- Notify dealers of all program updates as they occur.
- Observe & collect intelligence on competitor programs, marketing materials and other initiatives and summarize information in monthly report.
- Evaluate overall program based on dealer feedback and utilization and make recommendations.
- Support Dealer Programs Supervisor as-needed with Tire One related events, marketing materials and other ad-hoc projects as requested.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- BA/BS degree in Marketing, Communications, Business Administration and/or similar field, or an equivalent combination of training and experience.
- Minimum 1-2 years of marketing experience (field or local marketing experience preferred).
- Automotive or tire industry experience preferred.
- Knowledge of marketing fundamentals and technology (ex. digital, advertising, promotions, media, events).