Car Dealer Sales Specialist (Southern California)
We have an immediate need for knowledgeable CAR DEALER SALES SPECIALISTS for Southern California (Los Angeles and Orange Counties). This role will develop and grow TWI’s Car Dealer Sales program. We are looking for a results-driven individual with excellent relationship building capabilities.
- Develop account strategies and identify new business opportunities with car dealers
- Contact potential customers and formulate a business plan with each dealership
- Maintain relationships with car dealers
- Strong communication skills and relationship building capabilities
- Ability to attain assigned sales targets; accountable for results within assigned region
- Must be self-motivated with ability to work independently
- Strong analysis and critical thinking skills
- Deadline and detail-oriented
- Minimum HS degree, Bachelors degree preferred
- Previous experience in tire/automotive industry
- Possess a valid drivers license
*** Note: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities and duties required. A complete job description may be requested from HR. ***Apply Now!