The Accounting Manager will report to the Corporate Controller and oversee all aspects of the transactional accounting operations, supervising a staff of The Accounting Manager will be responsible for ensuring accurate and timely accounting records for internal management. For this role, the Accounting Manager will be responsible for, but not limited to, the following:
- Managing the period-end close process, including account reconciliations and reporting
- Tracking and accounting for vendor rebates, including allocation to inventory and cost of goods sold
- Provide guidance and direction for the accounting staff and training on the daily responsibilities of team members
- Reviewing operating and capital leases and maintaining debt schedules
- Ensure proper controls are implemented and adhered to within the accounting processes
- Assist with audits including preparing schedules and backup
The qualified Accounting Manager must have a Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance or related field with at least three (3) years of relevant work experience. Public accounting experience is highly preferred along with any professional certifications such as a CPA. A strong knowledge of GAAP principles is required along with the ability to work hands-on independently and within a deadline driven environment.Apply Now!